We are riding 1400 miles from Florida to New Hampshire and would love for you to join us along the way. If you are thinking about riding up shoot us a message and we'll give you our routes and plans. More info will be posted about the ride soon so you can follow along.
We are leading a ton of rides and host all the cool events, schedule posted below.
Saturday, June 11:
· The 10th annual Peter Makris ride, honoring the memory of The NASWA’s patriarch, WWII veteran and avid motorcyclist. This is the official kick-off event for Laconia Bike Week! Over the last 9 years, the Peter Makris Memorial Run has raised over $300,000 for the Laconia Fire Department Life Saving Fund and Water Rescue Teams as well as the Easter Seals NH “Veterans Count” program. We hope you will join us for the best and most memorable day of Motorcycle Week! Register on the Peter Makris Memorial page of our website. http://www.naswa.com/peter_makris.htm
Follow the ride and share your photos!
#NASWAResort #NazBarGrill #PeterMakrisMemorialRide
· IL Meet & Greet at Laconia Harley-Davidson 4pm – 6pm: Table-top set-up w/with bikes for photo ops, IL merchandise for sale.
Sunday, June 12:
· Seacoast Ride: 8am Registration / 9am Ride to Maine seacoast scenic destination, then over to Bentley’s Saloon & Campground for lunch. http://bentleyssaloon.com/
· IL Meet & Greet at Laconia Harley-Davidson 4pm – 6pm: Table-top set-up w/with bikes for photo ops, IL merchandise sales.
Monday, June 13:
· Shooting with Barnstorm Cycles in Spencer MA
Tuesday, June 14:
· Iron Lilies “Kanc” Ride: Scenic Ride on the Kancamagus Highway, $5 donation to support local women’s shelter. Registration: 8am / Ride: 9am. All makes, models and genders welcome. Stop at "Almost There" for a resting stop prior to getting on the Kanc, After the Kanc, stop at Woodstock Inn & Brewery for lunch
Wednesday, June 15
· AMA Sanctioned Shawn P. Farnsworth Memorial PRO Hill Climb in Canaan at noon, ride over to the New Hampshire Motor Speedway to check out HDMC, and the 93rd Rally Anniversary Celebration at Naswa Resort
Thursday, June 16
· Ride to the Sky: Registration 8am / Ride 9am. HOG escorted ride to the base of the Mount Washington Auto Road, one of the most scenic drives in the country. http://mtwashingtonautoroad.com/
After the ride, visit the Rally in the Valley headquarters and White Mountain H-D then head back to LHD. Note:
· 23rd Annual POW/MIA Freedom Ride “Ride to the Rock” : Staging at Lowes 5pm / Ride 6pm.
Friday, June 17
WE LOVE LACONIA RIDE
Come join us and Son's of Anarchy's Rusty Coones (Quinn) and Emilio Rivera (Marcus) and the Laconia Mayor Ed Engler for a 2 hour guided ride through Laconia.
KSU: 9:30 AM
$50 Rider / $25 Passenger and includes Custom Event T-Shirt and Patch, Fully catered Lunch, Live Entertainment, VIP Parking and swag bags. Go to http://www.laconiamcweek.com/ to find out more.
· Attend 12th Annual City of Laconia Bike Show and Swap Meet 11a-1p
· IL Meet & Greet at Laconia Harley-Davidson 4pm – 6pm:
Saturday, June 18
· Pub Crawl TBD: Visit signature destinations like Looney Bin, Broken Spoke, Patrick’s, etc…. Ends at Laconia Harley Davidson.
Sunday, June 19
Riding with Michael Lichter for Hot Leathers all around Laconia. See if you can find us!